Montag, 9. März 2015
review: Lolita desu
Lolita Desu is an online second hand store for japanese fashion.
They have sneak peak about upcoming pieces on Facebook and so you be lucky to be the first to see the item even before it is added to the store.
They also offer Lucky packs in different sizes and with different themes.
I discovered an Atelier Pierrot dress in their Sneak Peaks. I really wanted this kind of dress since I discovered Atelier Pierrot.
Aditionally I ordered all three avaible Lucky packs in the smallest size: Kawaii, sweets and Beauty.
The Packs are more surprise packs but I was able to tell them about my likes and dislikes.
The stuff was shipped really fast and only needed about 5 days with EMS.
A lot of stuff I never saw before. New kinds of KitKat were also in the pack.
DIY Sweets are really funny and typical japanese.
Crepe style sweets.
I think these are useful things. I am happy with it.
The Atelier Pierrot dress I bought. I was thinking about buying it new since the beginning of the year but second hand it was 10000Yen cheaper.
It is a bustier dress, the part which seems to be long sleeves on the dress is my Lady Lilith Bolero from the BTSSB Lucky Pack I bought this year.
The fabric´s color and structure matches absolutly perfect.
I was so sad getting the Bolero because it is a bit too thight at the arms.
Now after buying this amazing dress I will take it to my tailor to make the arms bigger.
The pack turned into a half a Lucky Pack I only need to get rid of the dress which was contained.
The Headbow is from BTSSB´s Hocus Pocus in the rose blooming night Queen series.
The red of the heart matches also perfectly.
I only took the removable roses off because the red was absolutly wrong.
Review Lolita Desu
Communication:5/5 really fast, very good englisch, very kind
Prices: 5/5
a good description about the condition of the pieces in the webshop, you can also ask if it is in the Sneak Peaks, I also asked about the red colors and they compared it for me if it would go together.
Webshop/Facebook:5/5
everything is in Englisch, no translator is needed. Good design of the webstore
Shipping time:5/5
EMS is always really fast but they also posted my stuff the next shipping day after my payment. I also got my tracking code right after posting.
Surprise packs: good idea to discover new stuff. Nice idea as a surprise present for a friend or yourself.
Overall:5/5 I would order there again
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)









Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen