Mittwoch, 18. März 2015

memebox:Valentine´s day #2 Candy for me

This is my absolutly very last memebox.
Why do you ask?
Because the stoped delivering to Europe and other countries.

I ordered the Valentine edition.
It arrived some while ago but I waited because one product was not in the box.
Memebox didnt answer to my message and so I will write my review without this product.

 This is the box-no not the whole one. The candy shaped lipstick is missing.



 Lassie´el
Kiwi brightening yogurt massage mask
4 pieces à 12 g
6$

 Rappol
Nutritious Bio Ampoule mask
3 sheets à 27 ml
18$

 Elizavecca
Aqua Rising steam filler moisture
100g
46$
Another cream. I need a good eye cream.

Shara Shara
Berry Berry cleansing sherbert
70 g
14$
I love this one. It smells like sugar.
Really cool.



Etude sweet
Recipe candy stick
2g
5$
is missing

I paid 30$ and got 84$ of value.
My first boxes were sometimes twice this worth.
I have enough products at home and so I am not really sad about the fact that memebox stopped delivering to Europe and other countries but this is not a really good behaviour.

Sad but sometimes in a life you have to split up and so I split up with memebox

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen