Sonntag, 22. März 2015
Japan 2010:Kyoto
The train station of Kyoto.
Rice fields.
water lilies in a public garden.
The Fanta from a vending machine has the same color.
We also went to the old palace.
It has a really funny floor.
It has a special underconstruction so every step creates a squeaky sound.
This is to prevent attacks on the emperor.
The famous stone garden in small.
The real stone garden.
I was to shy to ask for a picture together because I only wore a shirt and jeans.
She ws so beautiful.
Later we also visited the golden pavillon.
It was a beautiful clear day and so I had the chance to take a picture with a reflection.
No I am not tired after all these great places.
During freetime we visited a shopping mall near our hotel.
I was happy because in hotel they printed out a map showing me that a Baby the stars shine bright store is nearby.
I only had to cross the shopping mall.
My first Lolita item bought brand new was an umbrella.
Look how they wrapped it.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen