Dienstag, 11. November 2014

Purikura and search photos

 The first stop of the day was the J-store. They have a Purikura <3
My friend is not so addicted like I am so my mother had to take some with me *g*
 I think our outfits are matching really great.

 Can you see what I see?

In the evening we decided to go to a restaurant in the city parc. we only discover it because it was on the way to our hotel. And it was bright illuminated.

 The waiter asked us if we came in an impulse because he only had free tables in the smoking area in a heated tent.

We shared a really delicious carrots soup.
 I had salad with honey coated goat cheese. The raspberry vinegar matched perfect.
 My mother had salmon.

 My friend had some spaghetti.
 We had a little guest. It was ok because we were nearly outside.

The dessert:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen