Sonntag, 23. November 2014

Memebox Special # 52 WTF: Wonderful Treasure Finds

this time I didnt search for the content and so it was a great surprise.
I love all designs and everything smells great.

No my two favorite products:
1. Mumur
Air waterdrop cooling hand cream sow blossom 9$
It is really like melted snow on the skin.
And it hydrates the skin great.

 2. dearberry
Play choux in lemon choux
13$
It is a primer which should make the skin perfect.

After levigating it the skin is just shimmering.

The box also contained:
Skindeco- Comedo AC power serum 36$
Tonymoly- Mr.smile patch 2$
Elinette- BMS cure cream 65$
bath charm store- Dead sea pearl natural soap 6$
Yadah-capsule tok soothing gel 11$


OMG
I paid 29,99$ for the box anf got 142$ worth of products.

I am really happy this box.

Now I am looking forward to the last 6 boxes I have already ordered and I am curious about the christmas boxes that might be released.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen