My boyfriend and I we got some tickets for Da Capo, a vaudeville show, as a present in 2010.
The owner of the tickets had to cancel it and return was not possible.
He called me how fast I could be ready for a fantastic night and my answer was: "Give me 30 minutes!"
The Show was great and so we visited Da Capo the following two years.
Last year the show was sadly a bit too much show of girls in nice underwear than a show of artists.
This year he saw an advertisment for Flic Flac.
Also a vaudeville show but with a more action inspired concept.
I bought the tickets three months ago and got good ones in the first row.
We arrived there a bit too early and so we got a great parking place.
Inside the front tent there was a toilet bus. Everywhere were the colors of Flic Flac: yellow and black.
Inside the toilets there was button with " have fun" I thought it would acticate the TV screen in front of me but it was a shaker. The whole toilet was mounted on a vibrating mat. Really funny.
You may wonder why I took pictures inside the toilet but I think it is quite interesting how many different styles this place could have.
At a quarter to eight we entered the main tent. It was not really awesome only a plain stage and a black curtain.
He looks really excited, or?
Now the show begun (sorry for maybe a bit dark pictures but I decided to take my pictures without flash not to disturb the artists in their concentration.)
All artist were dressed as prisoners and the helping staff as warders.
The curtain fell and there were prisons cells. At the top the band was positioned.
All artist were amazing. Some of them cricked their body in a way I will never about to do so
A little break
(The sign says 15 min free access).
I know it to fly at silk scarf but this artist used nets.
She really grabbed it with her toes while climbing up.
4 half naked to support her and as decoration *fg*
But she was really amazing elastic.
The last act was the so called "Todeskugel" a show with motorcycles. It has a diameter of 6,50 m.
It is a high risk stunt. In 2013 an artist was hurt in a show in Cologne.
Nevertheless they expand the daring feat and in the end there were 10 Cycles in side the ball.
I only took a film but I am afraid that it is too long to upload.

















Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen