Dienstag, 11. November 2014

Hamburg Friday: Hello Kitty outlet and Reeperbahn


On my way to Hamburg I had to stop at a really really evil store:
A hello Kitty outlet


 Wilma enjoyed it too.
 A pink universe.

After I found something really cool for my next year´s travels we continued our journey to Hamburg.
We stayed about 800m from the airport at a Ibis hotel.
 Our room. I shared it with a friend of mine. My mother had her own room.

 We had dinner in the small restaurant inside the hotel. The food was not finest french cuisin but it was better than Fastfood.

After that my friend and I went to Reeperbahn to visit some quite interesting bars.

 The decoration was really creative in some of them.

  Sadly everything was not in an A+ condition. You can see that thousand of people are entering the bars every night. The music was good and some places had a really nice audience but some places need some care and some paint.

 Some of them also had their own pets;)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen