Dienstag, 30. September 2014

TPC:Harrods

 The temple of food and everything else.
 Yes, they are real and ready to eat.
 These are real coconuts prepared for drinking. They are 16 Pound so they have to be really tasty.

Mini Burgers with special toppings. 4,50 Pounds each.
Fish and Chips in a special way.
Meet Asia
Or do you prefer India?
Or british meat pies.
I wish I could have sandwiches like these every day.


This should be my wedding cake.
Just 1100 Pounds.

 So tasty I want to try them all.

We decided to buy food from the take away and we were lucky enough to find a bench in front of  Harrods.
First the Lobster Burger. It was ok but not the absolute tastiest thing in the world.
Food from the middle east. We decided to share everything so we could try more.
Real british meat pie but I think I don´t need it again.
And now the most important part of the lunch: the dessert.
We ordered this pink bomb with a sugar gem and silver on top.
And the chocolate rose with real gold on it.


It was filled with chocolate cream and liquid haelnut cream. So delicious.

The pink bomb was apple and cream on biscuit inside.


After this really great lunch for quiet small money in comparison to the prices of the restaurants inside Harrods we went inside again for some shopping.

Princess dresses. For the princesses we don´t have.

For so pretty dresses the changing room must be royal.
Real colorful underwear.
 The tree is not full of flowers-it is full of butterflies. I love this decoration.



 Inside Harrods Halloween and Christmas are just a few steps away from each other.


Big pack is here something really big. For "only" 225 Pounds.





 I think every vegetable looks so yummy.


The decoration is so amazing in the food department.

I was too much for me, I dropped my camera and broke it.

Really sad.
RIP my dear camera.







 But I didn´t think about this too ling because I want to see as mus as possible from Harrods.

After a look on the floor guide of Harrods we found out that there is a Disney store. Two disney stores at one weekend this must be heaven.


Yes we were really happy about the shop.

























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen