Friday really early in the morning I left for London to spend some time in the city beside the Tea Party N
No I didn´t fly from Munich airport but Oktoberfest is everywhere I think.
Our airplane had a delay of about one hour. Great start of a weekend.
The breakfast was either a really ugly activia or a cookie. Wilma and me we decided to eat the Cookie.
After landing we wanted to take the Express train to Paddington Station but it also had technical problems.
Finally sitting in the train to London city. It is only a 15min travel.
But then I had to carry my trunkcase for a walk of half an hour over sidewalks which were really uneven. I think this would count as a morning excercise.
The house was great but the flat was located in the fourth floor.
Arriving there I refreshed myself and started the great London Adventure.




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen