Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015

review: Teatime Treasures

Browsing Facebook I discovered the European partner of Atelier Pierrot:
Teatime Treasures in the UK.
 I really love Atelier Pierot since I attended their Evening Party with Minori in Tokyo last May.

Atelier Pierrot will also sell some clothes in Paris at La vie en rose.
I already decided to spend some of my budget there but then I discovered that Teatime Treasures will have special New Years Sets for absolute great prices which will go on sale the day I discovered them.
Only one set would be avaible and so I had to be in time for the start of the sale.

I rushed home after work, was lucky and got the Set I wanted.

 (picture taken from the page of Teatime treasures)

The sleeves of the Bolero are pure love.
 The dress is my first long dress but there are a lot of events where I can wear it.

My experiences:

I ordered the set at the 23th of January.
At the 26 th the contacted me about my adress. I made a mistake and so I am really happy about their meassage because they corrected my adress immediatly.
At the 30th they informed me that my parcel was posted at the 29th and gave me the tracking number.

Today is the 5th of February and it arrived save.
Great Service and contact.

 It was really well packed.

 I got a little business card and an Atelier Pierrot candy.
Really funny.
Each piece was wrapped in a plastic bag to protect it.

My set after unwrapping it.
I will add a worn picture and a review about the items later.

I really love all pieces.
The Bolero is so comfortable to wear. I think I will wash it today to wear it in Paris.

And now the best: The Price!
I paid 200 Euro including shipping.

Instore at the release the dress was about 27700 Yen, the Princess Sleeve Bolero about 13440 Yen and the moon tear choker 3885 Yen so in total 45025 Yen

I felt in love with the Bolero when I saw it first but it was too expensive at that time.

I am really happy with this set and I am glad I discovered it.


Review Teatime Treasures:
communication: 5/5
really nice, answered very fast
shipping: 5/5
great packed, really fast, for smaller items you can choose shipping without tracking and save money
service: 5/5

Quality: will be in the Review about the set

I will watch the store and maybe they will have something I really need.
Why ordering in Japan with a lot of fees if there is a store in Europe?
The prices are just abit higher but they want to run their business and I save cusom fees.
The prices are not as ridiculous as other stores in Europe with japanese brands.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen