I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the BTSSB Tea Party in La Fauchon.
This is a famous patisserie.
Please watch out. Some pictures in this entry weren´t taken by me.
Please look at the watermarks and visit the fotograppher´s pages and give them a like.
Chung Hee
Philippe Gressien
Anh Binh
This is the cafe how it looks empty.
The shop. A lot of pink.
First some pictures I took with a lot of beautiful ladies.
You all always look stunning.
A nice girl from sweden. Sorry, I forgot your name.
My valentine Lady Luching
The other girls at my table.
I was the red queen again
JSK: AatP Beardsley rose
Bolero: AatP Lady Lilith
Blouse: AatP
The CEO of BTSSB also took part in the event.
Both were really patient and gave everyone the opportunity to take pictures with them.
Stunning make ups.
Duplica again.
The teddy bears matched the print of the dress <3
This is a girl were less looks the best.
This is a great example for how different the styles might be.
Making some jokes.
The towers arrived.
I want all of them please.
Sadly I got a bit less.
I know that it was only an afternoon tea but well.....I have ti think about my expactations.
And three Petit fours.
One of the really nice shop staff from the Paris store.
She even remembered my name after my last order 3 years ago.
Group picture
After that we went to a restaurant nearby to have dinner and talk a bit to the two ladies which had no ticket.
Kuma wasn´t at the Tea Party so she ordered something sweet.
They had a steak after this sugar shock.
This is style.
Eating in pink with a matching shopping bag.
I had a croque with again french fries. I ate too much of them this weekend.
I liked the rest of my curls.
I need to do it more often.























Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen