I was not sure about buying this box and told this one of my friends.
She told me I ordered enough and she was right.
But If you looked at my birthday entry you can find the box between my presents.
Why? Do you ask?
Because this friend of mine gave it to me as birthday present.
Thanks Tsuki <3
To confuse me a bit she wrapped it in advertisement magazines.
Black eye liner, white foundation and purple body and eye color- my colors!!But the best is the Liquid Blood lipstick.
With flash
Without flash
There were also some lip tattos in the box. I know some german lip tattoos they are cool but hard to apply.
Fake tattoos- I got the wing themed ones. Great
What I got:
-Face control Foundation white 22$
I owned white foundation some time ago but it was a poor quality I am really curious about this one.
- Black eye liner8$
Bakes powder so it can be used dry or with water as a gel eyeliner.
-Body color purple 30$
I will try to apply it with a sponge to have a certain effect.
-Eye lashes 6$
I already own a lot ofn lashes and if I try to wear some I am too stupid to apply them. Maybe korean ones are better. I will try it. Thanks I got the drama queen style.
-Liquid blood lipstick 16$
I hope it will work like it is promised.
-lip tattoo 14$
I can´t believe the price. I bought some two years ago when this was a new beauty trend and I think I paid 5 Euros. I will try them maybe these ones are a reallllly high quality or so.
- tattoo 5$
I got the wing set and I am really happy about this. I think I will use them tomorrow to make my outfit more sexy.
Alright this box has 101$ worth. But some prices are a bit too hard in my opinion.
I will try all products tomorrow for my Halloween party make up and then I will know if it is good quality.
Yes, I will show you some pictures from my Halloween outfit.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen