Freitag, 31. Oktober 2014

My birthday party

 I celebrated my birthday and want to show you some cool things I got.
 Do you remember the Cupcake mix I bought at Harrods?

 Really spooky
 Before the Party I had Lunch with three of my friends and my family at a small restaurant in Darmstadt called "Tajinerie". This is also the name of this special kind of cooking pot.
 I had chicken. It was served on potatoes and other vegetables.
 For 1,50 Euro you could have fruits in rose water. Reallya tasty.

With new power  we decorated the room.
 spooky table decoration. the blue one is a game to make yxour guests communixate with each other.

 I got some Hello Kitty ballons.
 Inside was some money and so  I compared the new and the old ten Euro note.

My presents.
But the most important thing is that we had a lot of fun and laughed so much.
Thank you all for this evening
<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen