Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014

Review: Antique beasT

 A few weeks ago I had the chance to order something from Antique beasT.
 http://a-beast.ocnk.net/
It is a japanese brand which only opens its store every two months to take orders.
As an effect all items areake-to-order in a certain way.

I ordered three pieces:
 A cat headdress that can be worn as a collar.
http://a-beast.ocnk.net/product/152
3800Yen

A rose headband.
 I can´t find it again I think it is sold out.
 At last a headdress that also can be worn as a brooch.
http://a-beast.ocnk.net/product/115
3700 Yen

A lot of products are only offered in black or white. I really love this. It is simple and elegant.

A few days after I placed my order with the help of google translator I got a message that my order will be shipped as soon as possible.
The person who wrote it excused herself because she used google translator to write me.
I think this is really a great care about the customer.


A few weeks later I got my items. The only bad thing about black is the fact that details are hard to catch in pictures.

 They were wrapped in paper and this sticker was placed on it.


Inside I found a card with a message for me.
The paper has a structure like parchment. It was a strong and heavy quality.
I really love their illustrations.

My cat headdress/ chocker. It is a nice fabric. Really soft.
 All materials are choosen with love and have amazing details.


 The lace is really beautiful. I love black roses.

 The rose Headband is simple but also a good quality. Maybe I will try to coordinate it with other black headdresses.


 Sadly you can´t see it but the edges of the chiffon are not only hot cutted.  They are sealed with some kind of glitter. It is a really big headdress, bigger than I expected it to be.

 The lace also has roses as theme.
I wore this one at sunday for the book fair in Frankfurt and it was not to heavy on my head or became uncomfortable during the day. It didn´t even move in my hair.

Communication: 5/5
Quality:5/5
Producin time: 5/5
Shipping time:5/5
Overall: 5/5

I ordered the cheaper items because I wanted to find out the quality and the service.
Maybe I will order a more expensive piece next time.

Until this time I will enjoy these pieces.





1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you for your review !! I also ordered and I'm still looking for my package. I'll post one review on my blog as soon as possible in french and english :)

    AntwortenLöschen