Donnerstag, 28. August 2014

TPC: spoiler alert!! raffle donation


As almost all of you kow the Tea Party Club had some problems with the latest event in September.
Now everything is fixed and I am looking forward to the great party.
the tea party club is a private non profit organisation and so they need donations for the raffle so every guest can win something.
I am not very talented in crafting and so I decided do make some boxes.
If you want to know what is inside and maybe cross your fingers to win won at the raffle continue to read.
If not please skip to the next entry.


I decided to show pictures from the content already packed inside the box.
It might be too boring f you can see everything.
But if you look at the pictures and read the mottoes of the boxes you might imagine what its content is.

Some pieces re from germany, some from korea and some from japan.
Everything is new and unused.
I will write little cards with an english explanation of the products so you will know what it is and how to use it.


 

 

Now you might know the content of all boxes but I can tell you I put a little surprise into the boxes after I took the pictures.
So you will find something inside you would never expect. And it is from japan I can tell you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen