No my dearest readers I will start to make some entries in english.
The reason is my trip to London in the middle of September.
I will join the 7th birthday of the Tea Party Club.
It is a Lolita community with a lot of great events.
Last year I hadn´t the chance to be there when Juliette et Justine was their guest.
This year they invited Metamorphose and I will be there.
The reason why I speak about the event in advance is the fact that they still have tickets avaible and I want to inspire you to go there. The whole event is organized by two girls in their free time. I think this is no mean feat I have to make a few entries about it.
The facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/194227197296962/
The event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1386611381583428/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
I will talk about my outfit ideas, my travel preparations
and also about my problems to put everything in a trunk with enough
space to go shopping in London.
The picture shows my first preparation for my little journey.
An oyster card. Bought at visitbritain.com
This is the best way for using public transport in London.
It is a cashfree prepaid card with a 50% discount on every ride with London public transport.
Please stay tuned and look forward to my next entry tagged TPC.
All other entries will be in German for the next time because I can ot translate some of my comments into English without loosing their joke character.
Woohooo, dann sieht man sich ja da vielleicht ;D
AntwortenLöschenBin froh, dass dann noch jemand Deutsch spricht...
Mein Englisch ist zwar nicht schlecht, aber ich bin so furchtbar schüchtern, wenn ich auf einer anderen Sprache reden soll xD
Liebe Grüße
Jenny