Another rainy day so what should we do?
Go to Tokyo Sky Tree!
There you can have shopping and some education: the postal museum.
Sadly the museum was closed so we only went shopping.
the cuteste building side barrier I have ever seen.
This is not another museum-it is a restaurant where you can try different beer brands.
A lot fro Germany of course.
A small view at the range of beer they offered.
These were all empty but not drunken by me;)
Takoyaki for lunch. I looooove them. I think I should try to make them myself at home.
Roasted matcha ice cream
Home made crisps with a bit of seaweed.
They have my favourite italian cookies in japan but it is only 150g. In Italy you have 500g XD
Everything is smaller in japan.
Some impressions from Tokyo Sky Tree and its neighbourhood.
My haul of the day.
I love the jacket. It is the Putumayo x Disney Halloween collection.
Yes there is another Q Pot bag on this picture.
I bought a tiny white ghose with cylinder on a necklace.
I am really in live with this little one.
The Rilakkuma store has a raffle.
One ticket is 600 Yen(4,80 Euro).
Every ticket wins and I won these three prizes.
The small litter bin is my cosmetic bin, the puppet is a plush toy and really soft.
I love this design.
And the other is a drinking glass.
I think it was a good deal.
Green and black mini pizza for dinner.
Homemade Ginger Ale. Really spicy-too spic for me.
Yes, these are ten little grapes for 2 Euro but they tasted amazing.So sweet and no bitterness from the stones.



















Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen