At saturday it was Vogue Fashion Night out.
We went to Harajuku in the morning for the special offers.
At first we visited LaForet.
The two lowest levels are full of Lolita and Gothic brands.
I met Asizawa Yuki.
She is the designer and CEO of the brand Atelier Pierrot.
I love her photo prints.
The Blouse is also Atelier Pierrot.
A nice Harajuku staff girl with a really cool cat mask.
Next to the Atelier Pierrot shop the Angelic Pretty one is located.
They had some special releases but I was not interested in them.
I only bought a Lucky Pack for 2700 Yen.
It was funny because I tried to ask what is inside.
The shop staff didn´t know how to say it but she was able to write it down.
I think it was a good choice.
The book is a jewellery case.
We had lunch at the Tokyu Hands Cafe in Tokyu Plaza.
Homemade crisps with vanilla ice creAm and caramel.
So tasty
The Cafe was designed like a library.
After that we went to the garden of the empress Shoken next to the Meji Shrine behind Harajuku Station.
Can you see the animal my mother wanted to meet again?
Another animal search picture
Fanatastic what a tree can stand.
We strolled down the street parallel to Takeshita Dori.
It is halloween time everywhere
I had a jelly drink. It was a strange feeling in the mouth.
My Mother had the trendy frozen long eclair.
We went to Kiddyland and met this guy.
Do you remember him?
After that we decided to go home because it was too crowded.
I am a bit sad about that. Maybe I should have gone there later again.
Our dinner.
Octopus salad.
The paste was not all down. I am a bit disappointed about this snack.
A really good dessert bought at a supoermarket.
Three dreams and paste with caramel topping.
I got this a present from another customer at the Baby the stars shine bright store in LaForet. I don´t know exactly why but I think he loved the fact that I own all Usakumya bags from BTSSB (of course in black)
My haul of the day.
In the pink paper an all black Alice and the Pirates dress is wrapped.
I felt in love with it immediatly when I saw it in the shop.
I also got a Guess bag and they a promotion. I got an elegant black power bank with torch as a gift.
The wristcuffs are from Atelier Pierrot´s new series Cat´s Tea Party.

























Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen