Dienstag, 11. August 2015

Japan Expo 2015:Day 1

 Let´s prepare for the trip.
Pack all Crapwaer stuff you can find and start the adventure.
 I travelled in my dress for the Tea Party which was held at the day of my arrival.
I really love this JSK from Moi-meme-moitie


 Right after arriving in Paris I went to the Doll Classica Tea Party held by french lolitas.
 Wilma was dressed up
 She made new friends
 The food was so delicious.
But it was so hot and so I felt sick and couldn´t finish this plate.
 Wilma enjoiyed it a bit
 The japanese singer Luna Haruna visited the Tea Party. That was a honor and she was really great.
 She spoke to one of her fans. Look how cute small she is.
 I got some russian sweets as a gift from a nice girl.
 We made a little game.
We had to find the matching cards, if we found all we opened them and had to guess a print of a dress.
Sadly we didn´t found the whole team.


After that we had a raffle and I won these cuties from Summertales Boutique

After the Party we left to visit the Angelic Pretty pop up store.
The store also sold Atelier Pierrot and Putumayo fashion.
the designer of Putumayo was there and gave me a sign on my bag.
We chatted a bit but I decided to spend my money for Putumayo in japan.
 After that we went to a restaurant nearby to have dinner.


 I was really good but I think it was too hot and I forgot to wear a heat.
I had a heatstroke and felt sick so I hurried to come to my hotel.

I got lost at the train station and met a really nice women. She helped me and my poor french to find my way. She asked a bus driver to drive me.
I arrived at 9pm at my hotel. I was exhausted and felt asleep immediatly.
Thank you very much for this kindness <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen