It was really hot again and so I decided not to go to the city.
I met some nice people whichals had a booth at the Japan Expo and we had lunch together.
What a cute food picker <3
Wilma-is it you?
But the burger was dry.
Remember:Always order your burger a bit raw in Paris.
The creme brulee was good.
After that I went to the airport and nearly got a heartstroke.
The check in personel was not cooperative concerning my really well packed umbrella.
Alright I was able to take it with me because the security was ok with it.
A raspberry tarte to calm down.
This is the umbrella. I felt in love with the simple shape.
All I bought and got in Paris. The gloomy has a choker.
Postcards from Putumayo.
Nintendo had a photo booth were you got the Mario hat as a gift.
I gave the second one to a friend of mine.
We took a picture at the Moshi Moshi booth.
It is black with a bat <3
I will write a review later.












Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen