Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015

Dokomi 2015

I had the chance to be a stall staff at this year´s Dokomi in Düsseldorf.

I helped my friend Kuma Kana at her brand Alice Castle.

At friday we had time to arrange the stall.

Wilma helped us of course.


We were in the middle between Miracle Carnival and Li-Paro.
I was happy to have neighbours which are really cute with great products.


At saturday the day started too early in comparision to the hours I slept.

I baked a lemon Hello Kitty.
Thanks Tupperware for the cake pan.


At saturday I had no time to take some picuters with all the nice ladies there.
 Oh yes, I love breakfast from Mc Donalds.

But at sunday I had time and Wilma had some small shoots with many beautiful Ladies.


Cute Steffi. I love her hair.
Wilma at the Dunkelsuess booth.
In Cooperation with  Lorina Liddell they offered a lot of stuff straight from japan.
Cute Jennifer.
At the stal of Li-Paro.
Kreativmiez brought some great sparkling mini bows. I asked for darker colors two days before the con and she made some.
Thank you <3
Steffi from Crapwaer. I love her work and I was happy to meet her personally.

Ina Doll.
I can´t decide which hair colors are better.
I want all.
Sooo OTT my dear.
Yes, we had fun while working but eith fun it is always easier.
Some moving dragons sold by Wigglez Wagz.



Looking for some stuff for my dear.

The booth from Alice Castle with the owner Kuma Kana.
I love the black lace top she is wearing.


It was a hard weekend with an untight air bed and a lot of work but it was a great experience I don´t want to miss.
I met a lot of nice people.
Everyone was so kind.

P.S I had the best Onigiris I ever had in Germany but had no time to take a picture. But I am confident you all know how an Onigiri looks like;)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen