Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015

crapwaer mixed surprise bag

 I already introduced you to crapwaer, or?

It is a small label run by only one person but she makes wonderful jewellery and now she is also offering smartphone cases, pillow, shirts and so on and so on.

Her latest idea is a mixed surprise bag filled with a lot of nerd stuff and of course her products.
The nerd stuff is from rune A merchandise store.
Lootchest also featured some stuff.

I hope I will get no POP Figure XD
I ordered a small one because I love surprises;)

 What I got fpr 25€+shipping.

 A necklace with a pony and an onigiri.
Great

 Sweets for nerds and they are against bullying.
This is so amazing.

Crapwaer is also against bullying. You can see it her.
She founded a Facebook group to inform us because FB is hidding entries.

So great ideas.

 I also got a yoshi key chain.
Thank you it is my favourite Super Mario character.
 I love notepad and thought about buying one. Now I have one <3

Cute stickers.
Where should I put them?

She also added some small glass bottles to craft something.
Nice idea to inspire the customers.

I searched this kind of glass bottles last year and found them only in ebay XD


I am really hapy with the service, the communication, the price and the quality

Overall: 5/5
no 6/5

Visit her shop but attention you may get addicet like I already am.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen