Sonntag, 12. April 2015

review: Takoyaki

 Some new Lolita secondhand stores poped up.
I tried Lolitadesu some time ago and now I found a dress at Takoyaki

It is the Veroica Elisse JSK in navy.
I missed it in black in december but it was pure love so I decided to buy it in navy even if I don´t have anything else in navy.


I bought it right from their It came with a little note and a small gift.


I am really happy with the purchase and the contact with Takoyaki staff.


Review
Price: 4/5
It is a really popular dress and is sold out at every release in a short time.
The result is that the price was high.
 It might be a source for rare dresses

Communication:5/5
Really nice and very fast reactions to my messages.
Very good english

Facebook:5/5
everything is in Englisch, no translator is needed.
Sneak Peek album for

Shipping time:5/5
EMS is always really fast but they also posted my stuff the next shipping day after my payment. I also got my tracking code right after posting.

You can also choose SAL to save money.

Overall:5/5 I would order there again

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen