Mittwoch, 8. April 2015

Munich 2015: little Shooting

No, I did more than just driving to my friend at friday.
We did a little shooting.
I took a dress with me but decided to try something new:
Ero Lolita

I hope you like it.

I am not a professionell editor and so you see some kind of really raw material.
But I think being beautiful with the help of photoshop is really easy, isn´t it?

 

A little outake for you.

Thank you Alex for the nice pictures.

The cage skirt is made by Khaos Kouture

The necklace was my raffle prize at La Vie en Rose the label is Rekami Stworzone.
This means handmade in polish. It is a one of a kind jewellery.
I think it was inspired by a painting of two kissing people.
I should do a review about it.
No, I promise to do one.

The tights are from Wolford. I really love.
(I should have bought two pairs)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen