Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015

Review: Candy Geisha

Candy Geisha is a label from United Kingdom.
I met her last September in London at the birthday of the Tea Party club.
A few weeks later I saw an announcement that she will relaunch her label and reopen her store.

What a great christmas present. I found three pieces I would love to own.

I forget to order because I had a lot to do during christmas time. When I visited her store after New Year my favorite necklace was sold.
What a pitty.

But I asked her and she was able to restock one and so I could for the first time from Candy Geisha.

She informed me about the shipping at the 2nd of January so the items arrived within a few days.

 That is how they arrived. Wrapped in pink paper.
 She added a little mirror as a gift. It is a shooting star of doom <3
 She also added a care instruction.
The acrylic should not be exposed to sunlight for a long time or to hair styling product.
Yes, I will take care of the babies.
 My haul from left to right.
Batty of doom duo Ring set
I can´t wear both on one hand. Maybe I will use them as hair decoration?
I will think about it.
Riviere de demons choker
The reason to order. Such a great design. I love bats, glitter and chokers.
Batty Sweetheart Necklace
The little bat piece for every day use.

I got it, unwrapped the Riviere de demons, put it on it and went out for dinner with the necklace.
It is true love.

Sorry for this just a snapshot picture. I hope it reflect a bit the beauty of this piece.

I really love the small businesses that exist her in europe.
Sometimes 





Let´s get serious, let´s give marks:

Price:5/5
products made in Europe with such a great design can´t be found often for these prices

Shipping: 5/5
very well packed, very fast, low shipping rate

Communication: 5/5
always friendly and helpful

Quality of the products: 5/5
Unique pieces in a limited number

Overall: 5/5
I will order from her store again because I love her stuff.

Dear Candy Geisha,
I found my inner unicorn. It can change its color depending on its mood. And it is fluffy!!!

1 Kommentar: