Mittwoch, 7. September 2016

Review: Nandemobox

Nandemobox is a japan based Kawaii subscription box.
They offer a snack subscription and a kawaii subscription box.
Their subscription box is 35$ including shipping to Germany and I really like the quality and also the value of the items in the box.
Due to high demand they don´t offer new subscriptions at the moment but check out their shop in a few weeks, I am sure they will open spots.
If you can´t wait, check out their social media.
Sometimes they have some leftover boxes after shipping and so they sell them as one time boxes there.

I got the August box which theme was stuff around the house/kepp things organised.



 The pink card was printed with an explanation to every product.
All was wrapped in beautiful paper.
 The box was really packed.
 A little twin stars plate to serve some little snacks or treats.

 A passport and card envelope with little twin stars
 An Hello Kitty organizer for headphones
Disney food pickers.
I love this design.
 Matching little cups to put food in your obentou.
It is coated to prevent any soaking of water.
 Kirimi bags. A lot of them.
I already use them to carry my make up in my handbag.
Little Twin stars alufoil.
I already have two kinds of it and now it seems I should start to use it. Even it is almost too kawaii to use.

A Hello Kitty zipper bag. For little things in your bag or your bathroom.


All items were selected with love and all of them are useful.
I am a bit sad not to have a subscription and hope they will open new spots soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen