Mittwoch, 3. August 2016

WGT 2016

 I checked my luggage in the day before my flight and so we had dinner at the airport




 cake and sparkling wine-the perfect start of a festical weekend
 bad luck cookies while waiting in the queue.
 bunny

 My dinner-a 3 Euro Döner.
It was really good.
 Party in the evening
 Having a beer
 We had no wardrobe and so the girls were creative
 Our kitchen
 The table for eating/make up/hair/storage of make up/crafting the last parts of the outfit
 My wardrobe
 Yes we were in the first floor and sadly this was the stair
 Getting ready for Victorian Village
 They stuffed the whole salad leaves into this tiny bowl. I think it took 10 minutes to eat this salad because I was afraid to get spots on my dress.

 The perfect Fotolocation-thank you Februarblüte for these pictures
 Yes they sold cupcakes

 We joined a hat maker course
This is how it should look like in the end.


 this is how the hat I made looked like after 4 hours of sewing.
No I know why handmade hats are expensive- they are a lot of work
 Me sewing
 A great dress with the print " Die Nachtwache" by Rembrandt

The second day-

  yes we had fun and a good breakfast


 A good absinthe cocktail but we visited a recommened partner restaurant and it was horrible.
The worst we ever had.


This was 1000 times better


 The dessert


 We visited the medieval village and had fruit wine
 a bit of culture- the "Völkerschlachtdenkmal"
Nice advertisement


All in all the weekend was a lot colder than expected.
Next year I will bring more warm clothes to combine better.

And I need to do something with my New Rock  Boots.
They started to become a little bit too big and so they move and I got blisters.

Either I will find a solution or I need to change my whole show wardrobe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen