Sonntag, 28. Februar 2016

Madrid 2016: Telling Tales event

 A little example of the choices you have for breakfast and the price.



 We decided to have breakfast at the hotel where the Event was held.
The scrumbled eggs with salmon were tasty and fresh.
The Croissant was served with fig marmelade.

 My wolf and my little red riding hood dress.


I had a VIP ticket and entered the room with the stalls as one of the firsts.


 Happy Goth
 Violet Fane  and Madame Chocolat


bahbanbags offers handmade pieces which are little pieces of art.

They match classic and elegant outfits.


After a bit of shopping some of the girls held a contest about writing a story.
 I had time to look at the nice design of the totebag every VIP got.
 After that we had a lunch break.
The spanish versioh of a sandwich. It seems croissants are their favourit.

After that I changed because I had the honour to model for Happy Goth.



 Print detail.

A buffet for tea time.
Every single pieces was tasty and really a high quality.



 After that it was time for the group pictures.
I need to search for the official one but I can show you our version if the "Oscar" selfie.
Mercedes, thank you for this funny idea <3


My roommate Joana took amazing pictures.
Thank you, I think I need to print them for my best of album.



 Dress. Alice and the Pirates x Sentimental Circus
Blouse: AatP
Wristcuffs/Headdress: Coute Lou Couture
Shoes: Bodyline
Me and my roommate <3



 The content of the Goodie bag.
The big round one with the Telling Tales logo is a mirror.
What a cute idea.
 I only bought a few things.
 I got the necklace made by Lolirock as a thank you because I supported the organizer by selling at the both of Soufflessong.
I had ordered a dress but I didn´t arrive in time.
I will show you details when I got it.
 I got this little works of art in my goodie bag and at the booth of bahbanbags.
I will try to wear them with Lolita.
My favourite picture from the day.
Thank you Cristina

1 Kommentar:

  1. You were really beautiful in both coords: with your clothes and modeling for Happy Goth. I really enjoyed to spend time with you. I hope next time I improve my speaked english xD

    AntwortenLöschen