Montag, 7. Dezember 2015

my birthday



 All preparations are made-let the Party begin.

 Wait just one little round of kinder surpise
 A bit like Angelic Pretty plastic rings, or XD

I made myself two presents.
And I got a present too.

Nice Tights from Lockshop.

At the moment I can´t find them in the new webshop but maybe they will be rstocked soon.



 I bought the Atelier Pierrot JSK called Dark Palace.
I think it is the inner view of the palace from my Clown Palace skirt.


 I also bought the black sesame macaron from Q Pot.

 A lot of presents and a guest book.
 We took pictures with cute ears for the guest book

 We had a lot of pizza

 Before we had the best cupcakes ever
Oreo, raspberry and salty caramel




 Everybody enjoyed them.




 My money has eyes. Maybe to check the item before I am allowed to spend it.
 I ordered an illustration as gift for my guests from Gloria Copetillo
 I got a Violet Fane print tights
And a big Guess bag from my mother

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen