Samstag, 5. September 2015

Sweden Day4: return home

We had a visitor at the breakfast buffet.
Last day with this great buffet
Yes, we also had a whole basketball field and a ski hall in our hotel.
It was a multi purpose complex with a sport center.



fresh and warm grilled chicken in a supermarket.

bread-a lot of varities
small desserts
whle cakes


We had Kottbullar for lunch. The were made of beef and so they were a bit too dry.
the dessert


A shop window
A cinnamon roll, a swedisch dessert.

There was a theme park on the way to the airport-next time we should visit it.
Umbrella in a vending machine.
The metal cylinders were moving, so the sausages kept rolling to prevent burning.
Great idea.
No, I haven´t been to Ikea;)
My last meal in sweden.
Unisex toilets. New experience but ok as long as they are clean.

That was my trip to sweden.
I really enjoyed it. The people were nice and I think I will return.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen