At the 15th of October 2014, 7:59:00 pm in a small city in Germany.
Warm up your fingers.
7:59:30 pm
Get ready
8 pm
send the Email and pray
Yes. This was the day when the tickets for the Candy Day Magical Christmas Teaparty were sold.
The tickets were sold out within about two minutes and I managed to get a ticket.
The Tea Party Ticket arrived at the beginning of December. It was handcrafted and really beautiful.
First place for the best shoe of the day.
My outfit for the day. I planned a black x silver one but decided that I am not a fan of skirts so I changd all my plans 8 days before Candy Day.
JSK: Angelic Pretty Secret Treasure Chest
Black ship headdress: last year´s Birthday present
Now the best news of the day. I won the Lockshop outfit price.
The reason?
I wore a ship on my head XD
Thank you very much. My prize is a Lockshop wig and I think I will do review about it.
We had a christmas tree with presents lying under it.
Everything was really tasty.
Raffle prizes with special illumination.
Just round no 1
Some Selfies.
All my presents I got from friends, the lottery and the secret Santa.
How cool is this?
A Lady grey tea. Yes I am a lady I would probably say ;)
I took a lot of Instax pictures. I learned that it is better to take the picture from a higher point.
and I need more of these super cute My Melody x Kuromi films <3
Nina from lockshop, Tsuki and me.
Nina was our special guest. She was really nice and soo beautiful.
Me with two of my friends*hugh* Thanks for the great presents.
The girl in the middle won the outfit contest with an illuminated Holy lantern outfit.
Frozen films. I need these too.
Two munich lolitas got a ticket the wednesday before the event took place. A really spontaneous decision.
Group photo
credit to Martin Hola (https://www.facebook.com/martin.hola.9 )



















Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen